The McKinsey Mind: Understanding and Implementing the Problem-Solving Tools and Management Techniques of the World’s Top Strategic Consulting Firm
- ISBN13: 9780071374293
- Condition: New
- Notes: BRAND NEW FROM PUBLISHER! BUY WITH CONFIDENCE, Over one million books sold! 98% Positive feedback. Compare our books, prices and service to the competition. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
The groundbreaking follow-up to the international bestsellera hands-on guide to putting McKinsey techniques to work in your organization McKinsey & Company is the most respected and most secretive consulting firm in the world, and business readers just can’t seem to get enough of all things McKinsey. Now, hot on the heels of his acclaimed international bestseller The McKinsey Way, Ethan Rasiel brings readers a powerful new guide to putting McKinsey concepts and skills into actionThe M
List Price: $ 29.95
Price: $ 10.18
Related Consulting Products
Leave a Reply
Read also about …
- Tax Reduction Toolkit.
- The Harmony Earth 30 Day Energy Diet.
- Perfect Love Compatibility
- Get Landscaping Ideas & Plans
- Accounting Interview Domination – Ace Your Big4 Accounting Interview!
- The Essential Exercise And Birthball Handbook For Pregnancy And Beyond
- Soul Medicine–the Heart Of Healing
- The Sweet Smell Of Success.
- Sleep In Silence And Stop Snoring