- This is for a MEDIUM White Dog Shirt. Our other listings have other sizes & colors. PLEASE BE SURE TO KNOW YOUR CORRECT SIZE BEFORE ORDERING. Sizes are: XS(0-4 lbs), S(5-10 lbs), M(11-23 lbs), L(24-45 lbs). More detailed sizing are as follows: Collar to Tail (XS=6.5, SM=7.5, MD=8, LG=12); Circumference around tummy (XS=12, SM=12.5, MD=14, LG=16) Other measurements are… Continue reading
This ebook shares all of her top-notch companies that are often hidden from public view. This book will share where writers can drop those dollar articles, and start making 90 per article, or even more per hour. I will not sell this cheap, but I do promise that if within 6 month from the purchase date, you are not making over 200… Continue reading
As freelance copywriters, we all want to make more money, right? But how do we do that?
This article gives 23 ways you can start making more money as a freelance copywriter almost instantly. You’ll discover:
-Why your attitude can mean the difference between success and failure in this business.
-4 ways to establish yourself as an expert… Continue reading
Summitsoft Mac Freelance You don’t need to be an accounting genius to manage your own business… Spend less time on paperwork and more on your projects by managing your workload with MacFreelance. Easily add new clients, monitor time spent on projects, track mileage and payments, use international formatting, generate reports for record keeping, and more. Print or email customizable invoices to get paid quicker and maintain a… Continue reading
- Have good language skills?- Want to earn your living working from home? - Considering a career as a freelance translator but don’t know where to start?
Then “How to Become a Translator” is for you!
Written by Mark Daniels, a translation professional with twenty years’ experience, this book aims to serve as a simple guide to breaking… Continue reading
“Everything You Wanted To Know About Freelance Writing” combines two popular business of freelance writing books: “Business of Freelance Writing: How to Develop Article Ideas and Sell Them to Newspapers and Magazines” and “The Six-Figure Freelancer: How to Find, Price and Manage Corporate Writing Assignments”. “How to Develop Article Ideas and Sell Them to Newspapers and Magazines” shows you how to develop… Continue reading
The ASJA Guide to Freelance Writing: A Professional Guide to the Business, for Nonfiction Writers of All Experience Levels
Whether you’re just starting out, considering going full-time, or are already a successful freelance writer, you’ll find the information and insights needed to take your work to the next level in this smart, thorough guide. Compiled by the prestigious American Society of Journalists and Authors, the book’s twenty-six chapters cover the… Continue reading
As a designer, it?s easy to take on a freelance project here and there to expand your creativity and increase your income. But very quickly, such projects begin to have legal and financial ramifications. Freelance Design in Practice addresses these issues as well as explaining exactly what it takes to create a full-time freelance business. For both active freelancers and those who aspire to it, Freelance… Continue reading
Read also about …
- Tax Reduction Toolkit.
- The Harmony Earth 30 Day Energy Diet.
- Perfect Love Compatibility
- Get Landscaping Ideas & Plans
- Accounting Interview Domination – Ace Your Big4 Accounting Interview!
- The Essential Exercise And Birthball Handbook For Pregnancy And Beyond
- Soul Medicine–the Heart Of Healing
- The Sweet Smell Of Success.
- Sleep In Silence And Stop Snoring