Twago.com is yet another wonderful addition to the group of online marketplaces offering IT related jobs. It is a global marketplace that acts as a mediator between freelancers and businesses or individual employers. The members of Twago primarily consists small and medium businesses, entrepreneurs, associations, NGOs, law firms and individuals offering business.
Twago membership is free for the buyers. The providers have to pay a percentage ranging from 4.5% – 7% of the total project value, every time they win an assignment. The website works in a very similar way to that of its competitors. The buyer posts a project and the freelancers can bid on it. Finally, a winner is chosen and the project is awarded. An upfront payment has to be made in Escrow to ensure the safety of the freelancer. The buyer can finally make the payments through bank or wire transfer, paypal or any other chosen medium.
Though Twago.com offers similar services to that of its competitors but the quality of work offered is far better than the other marketplaces. That’s why job providers prefer posting assignments on this portal. The freelancers prefer it because it offers them with an opportunity to work and interact with the premier international clients
Leave a Reply
Read also about …
- Tax Reduction Toolkit.
- The Harmony Earth 30 Day Energy Diet.
- Perfect Love Compatibility
- Get Landscaping Ideas & Plans
- Accounting Interview Domination – Ace Your Big4 Accounting Interview!
- The Essential Exercise And Birthball Handbook For Pregnancy And Beyond
- Soul Medicine–the Heart Of Healing
- The Sweet Smell Of Success.
- Sleep In Silence And Stop Snoring