Consultants need to improve use of digital media – or stick to paper
Sourceforconsulting.com's White Space digital media quality ratings have found that the majority of management consultancy firms are putting their brands at risk through poor use of digital media. In particular, very few consulting firms regularly …
Read more on Consultant News
What Corporate America Can Learn from Martin Luther King Jr.
A former Nike creative at Wieden & Kennedy and Worldwide Creative Director on Motorola for Ogilvy, I am now the founder of We First, a social branding consultancy that helps brands use social media to build communities, profits and positive impact. …
Read more on Forbes
Small Demons Makes Big Splash at Frankfurt Book Fair
Magellan Media consultant Brian O'Leary said Small Demons can work because it helps readers connect ideas with the expression of those ideas. “It's serendipity for the digital age,” O' Leary said. “As a platform, Small Demons gives publishers an …
Read more on Publishers Weekly
Leave a Reply
Read also about …
- Tax Reduction Toolkit.
- The Harmony Earth 30 Day Energy Diet.
- Perfect Love Compatibility
- Get Landscaping Ideas & Plans
- Accounting Interview Domination – Ace Your Big4 Accounting Interview!
- The Essential Exercise And Birthball Handbook For Pregnancy And Beyond
- Soul Medicine–the Heart Of Healing
- The Sweet Smell Of Success.
- Sleep In Silence And Stop Snoring