- This is for a MEDIUM White Dog Shirt. Our other listings have other sizes & colors. PLEASE BE SURE TO KNOW YOUR CORRECT SIZE BEFORE ORDERING. Sizes are: XS(0-4 lbs), S(5-10 lbs), M(11-23 lbs), L(24-45 lbs). More detailed sizing are as follows: Collar to Tail (XS=6.5, SM=7.5, MD=8, LG=12); Circumference around tummy (XS=12, SM=12.5, MD=14, LG=16) Other measurements are… Continue reading
This ebook shares all of her top-notch companies that are often hidden from public view. This book will share where writers can drop those dollar articles, and start making 90 per article, or even more per hour. I will not sell this cheap, but I do promise that if within 6 month from the purchase date, you are not making over 200… Continue reading
As freelance copywriters, we all want to make more money, right? But how do we do that?
This article gives 23 ways you can start making more money as a freelance copywriter almost instantly. You’ll discover:
-Why your attitude can mean the difference between success and failure in this business.
-4 ways to establish yourself as an expert… Continue reading
Summitsoft Mac Freelance You don’t need to be an accounting genius to manage your own business… Spend less time on paperwork and more on your projects by managing your workload with MacFreelance. Easily add new clients, monitor time spent on projects, track mileage and payments, use international formatting, generate reports for record keeping, and more. Print or email customizable invoices to get paid quicker and maintain a… Continue reading
- Have good language skills?- Want to earn your living working from home? - Considering a career as a freelance translator but don’t know where to start?
Then “How to Become a Translator” is for you!
Written by Mark Daniels, a translation professional with twenty years’ experience, this book aims to serve as a simple guide to breaking… Continue reading
“Everything You Wanted To Know About Freelance Writing” combines two popular business of freelance writing books: “Business of Freelance Writing: How to Develop Article Ideas and Sell Them to Newspapers and Magazines” and “The Six-Figure Freelancer: How to Find, Price and Manage Corporate Writing Assignments”. “How to Develop Article Ideas and Sell Them to Newspapers and Magazines” shows you how to develop… Continue reading
Royalty Free Information Products Sell These Hot Products For Whatever You Like And Keep 100% Of The Profits. Royalty Free Information Products
Running A Micro Business Or Homeschool Organization Ebooks And Audios For Micro Business Start-ups. E Books And Audios For Homeschool Group Leaders. Ebooks And Audio On Taxes For Teenagers Written By A Carol Topp, Cpa. Accounting And Business Issues Explained In A Easy-to-understand Way. Running A Micro Business Or Homeschool Organization
Read also about …
- Tax Reduction Toolkit.
- The Harmony Earth 30 Day Energy Diet.
- Perfect Love Compatibility
- Get Landscaping Ideas & Plans
- Accounting Interview Domination – Ace Your Big4 Accounting Interview!
- The Essential Exercise And Birthball Handbook For Pregnancy And Beyond
- Soul Medicine–the Heart Of Healing
- The Sweet Smell Of Success.
- Sleep In Silence And Stop Snoring