AirAsia to be world’s biggest airline group: Research firm
SINGAPORE : Low-cost airline, AirAsia, is set to become one of the biggest airline groups in the world following its landmark order of 200 Airbus A320 Neos, says Frost & Sullivan Aerospace & Defence senior consultant Kunal Sinha.
Read more on New Sabah Times
AirAsia to fly high as it becomes one of the biggest airlines in the world
SINGAPORE: Low cost airline AirAsia is set to become one of the biggest airline groups in the world following its landmark order of 200 Airbus A320neos, said Frost & Sullivan Aerospace & Defence senior consultant Kunal Sinha.
Read more on The Star
Exchange-Traded Funds Said to Face U.K. Fraud Prosecutor Review
U.K. fraud prosecutors are reviewing how exchange-traded funds are marketed and whether they have the tools to prosecute any wrongdoing in the industry, a person directly involved with the probe said.
Read more on BusinessWeek
Rick Perry Breaks With a Fellow Texan: George W. Bush
Gov. Rick Perry’s criticisms of his predecessor and former patron, George W. Bush, have exposed a long-simmering rivalry and the rightward drift of the Republican Party.
Read more on New York Times
Leave a Reply
Read also about …
- Tax Reduction Toolkit.
- The Harmony Earth 30 Day Energy Diet.
- Perfect Love Compatibility
- Get Landscaping Ideas & Plans
- Accounting Interview Domination – Ace Your Big4 Accounting Interview!
- The Essential Exercise And Birthball Handbook For Pregnancy And Beyond
- Soul Medicine–the Heart Of Healing
- The Sweet Smell Of Success.
- Sleep In Silence And Stop Snoring